Sunday, March 9, 2008

Getting started

This is my first post in more than a month. The standard excuse is that I've busy. The truth is I've been lazy.

For a couple of months now , I have been trying to put the pieces together for a new venture. You could say, once you've started you're a startup. However, I have arranged my goals such that I prefer to "become" a startup the day I get that "launch". Before that, I am zilch.

For this new venture, a lot of things are happening in parallel. I've tried to rate where we are..

1) Investor interest - 3/5
2) Product definition - 4/5
3) Product development - 2/5
4) Partner traction( BD) - 3/5
5) Legal - 0/5
6) Office/location - 0/5
7) Business plan - 0/5

We are not in a hurry because we are doing something which has not been done before and have a product definition which is simple yet outstanding.
Stay tuned in : I will try to revisit these in a month's time and see where we stand.

No comments: