Monday, March 12, 2007

Cricket World cup 2007

Like most Indians, I am a cricket fanatic but I prefer to play football these days due to time contraints. Now that the world cup is on , I will be hooked on to cricinfo and/or the telly for the next 1.5 months. However , I find the articles on cricinfo much more interesting and insightful than the kind of drivel that TV commentators dish out.

Which makes me wonder if I can watch live cricket/highlights on my cellphone while sitting in a Wi-Fi enabled Barista or coffee day. Thoughts? What about just commentary on the phone? Like the good old radio days. Sounds pretty good to me. Or what about watching an MMS based on subscription - remember "that" six Sachin hit off Shoaib Akhtar in 2003 world cup. Or the "cup" that Gibbs dropped in 1999.

No comments: